Enroll in ProtectMyID from Experian®
Detect and resolve identity threats—with multiple levels of identity theft protection coverage to choose from providing Dark Web Surveillance, alerts, day-and-night Fraud Resolution Support, and so much more—with ProtectMyID from AAA. Fueled by Experian, a global leader in identity security, we offer three different coverage plans to choose from:
- Essential Coverage: FREE to AAA Members, you get credit monitoring, lost wallet protection, fraud resolution support, and more.
- Deluxe Coverage: For just $10.95/month you can trade up to the enhanced coverage that includes Dark Web Surveillance, real-time identity alerts, social security number monitoring, bank account/credit card takeovers alerts, and more.
- Platinum Coverage: For only $15.95/month move up to our best protection package that gets you everything in the Deluxe coverage plus credit activity and credit limit alerts, plus full monitoring of social media, payday loans, court records, dormant credit accounts, and more.
Navigate the new reality of constant data breaches, the Dark Web, and many other identity threats—better—with ProtectMyID.
Frequent Questions About ProtectMyID
To register for the free ProtectMyID identity theft program with your AAA Membership, simply follow the steps below. You will need to have your AAA Membership number on hand to complete enrollment.
- Click on "Protect Yourself."
- To register for the Essential plan, click on "Enroll Now" in the ProtectMyID Essential column on the right.
- You will be prompted to enter your Membership number and zip code.
Confirm your enrollment by clicking the "Enroll" button. You'll be redirected to Experian's site to register.
If you continue to have issues with the online process after following these instructions, please call Experian® directly at 877-440-6943 for assistance.